AND THE OLYMPIANS:
The Lightning Thief
FREE Online Summer Book and Movie Club
Join Our Online Club:
• Reading The Lightning Thief
• Online Message Board Discussions
• Streaming the Movie
• Live Panel Discussions with Lightning Thief Experts
• Create a Radio Play of one of the Book Scenes
STARTS: JULY 23
On Wednesday May 24, 2023, the True Kids 1 Youth Council will convene its second Future Dialogue: The Future of our Food. How will we grow, buy, and eat our food into an ever-changing future?
Following a reception in the TCA lobby featuring a student-produced Recipe Book, futuristic appetizers to be remembered, and student photographs of food – from classrooms across Taos County – students will present their videos in the theater.
Following each video, we’ll convene a short, community dialogue on its topic. Student films include:
* Is the future of our food local? * What is food sovereignty – and can Taos achieve it? * How can we best educate our youth to be more conscious about food tomorrow? * Can we find the future of our food in our past – or our culture? * How is Red Willow Center one solution for the future of our food? * The past, present, and future of food on Taos Pueblo * Can we forage our future food? * Is the future carnivorous?
The Future of our Food is Generously Sponsored by:
MAKE A DONATION NOW
Yes! I want to make a tax-deductible contribution to support the AMAZING programs of True Kids 1.